Website design by WebDes
How Can I Help?
We value help and support from all members of the community
There is the opportunity to help in the following ways:
• encouraging local schools/ businesses to donate food/provisions
• help with warehousing – all food needs to be logged and stored
• driving the food from the warehouse to the cafe
• volunteering for the C.E.F.Cafe – making tea, chatting to people, welcoming etc.
• Financial support towards expenses for running the foodbank. Please donate via our JustGiving page(opens in new window): www.justgiving.com/communityemergency-foodbank
From our feedback box:
Thank you very much for your help, it was much needed. Everyone has been so nice at this very hard time
I feel you do an amazing job helping the Community the way you do. Thank you. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO APPRECIATE IT.
"At the present time your plenty will supply what they need, so that in turn their plenty will supply what you need. Then there will be equality”
2nd letter to the Corinthians